essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

10.30.2011

Remembering Spring Winners

The big day is finally here! If you haven't been checking back during the week to look at the poll results, then you probably can't wait to find out who the winners are! Why I am I even writing this? I know no one's going to read it, and if you are reading this right now, you've probably already scrolled down and checked out the winners. :P Anyways, no use in me rambling, let's get back on topic.
I am very pleased to announce that the winner of Remembering Spring, the person who took the amazing photo which got the highest number of voters is...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Rachel Hope of Hope's Treasures

 Congratulations, Rachel! :) I loved your photo from the start! The focus and depth of field are amazing! Here's a winner button which you can grab if you want:



And the other two? Well it just so happens that they're both tied for second place!


  Brooke of Life Exposed Photography


...and...



Congrats Brooke and Katie! :) Here's a winner button you can both grab:




Winners: Please e-mail me at swordmaidenforchrist{at}gmail{dot}com if you would like to claim your blog design!



Once again, many thanks to everyone who entered my photo challenge! I hope you all enjoyed it just as much as I did! I'm very much looking forward to hosting another one again in the near future. :) 

Keep snapping!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks!! =)
    <3 Katie Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Rachel, Brooke, and Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe I won ! thank you Eve.
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5.11.11

    Thanks for the photo challenge, Eve!

    I think my favorite of the finalists would definitely have been Brooke. Amazing photo!

    Butterflygirl

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.