essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

11.06.2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Food
SOOC Shot
This is a cake I made a while ago using Olivia's recipe. I think I messed something up because the cake layers came out of the oven unnaturally hard and thin. And just in case you were wondering, lilacs are edible, however, they smell much better than they taste.


2. Purple
SOOC Shot


3. In Disguise
Brightness/Contrast and Saturation Adjustment


4. Shapes
SOOC Shot


5. Photographer's Choice
SOOC Shot


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.11.11

    Your cake looks amazing...YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.11.11

    These are all beautiful! can I ask which recipe it is you used for that cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks delicious. Must try out that recipe from Olivia. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really, really, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Shots they are amazing. Your Bokeh is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos!! I especially love that cake photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite is the last one, the way that the suns rays are visible on that dust or whatever it was :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful set EVE - I love your first and last shots.

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.