essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

2.29.2012

Official Blogoversary Announcement

February 29th. How rare the day... just perfect for a special announcement. ;)
March 25th, only twenty-five days from now, is the day, one year ago, on which I first posted on this blog. It's so hard to believe! Was it really me who took this photo (notice the heavy edit)? There is such a big difference between my photos then and my photos now... an obvious sign of growth, which I am proud of (though I know I still have much to learn). :)
In honour of both the combining of my blogs & my photo blog's blogoversary, I've decided to host a sort of 'party' on my blog. There will be several giveaways, as well as guest posts/interviews featuring several of my favourite photo bloggers, & a little something else. ;) I do hope you'll join in and spread the word!




Be sure to keep an eye out for the lovely giveaway I'll be posting tomorrow! *wink*
Have a glorious evening!

5 comments:

  1. Happy [early] blog anniversary! I love the new design, Eve.

    Love,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm so excited!

    ~Nessima of Arda Nessimava

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Abbie and fell in love with it! Also, thanks so much for following mine!
    That's so exciting! I can't wait to read all the posts and find out what the extra something is. :) Sounds like it should be really cool, though.
    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fun! Can;t wait to see what's in store ;)

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on having a blogoversary. I am looking forward to mine.

    ♥Godsgirlz1

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.