essence of eve home about elsewhere lovelies contact

6.22.2012

Christine || birthday portraits

**linking up with Jessica. you can view the sooc here**


On a lovely rainy day, a couple of days before her birthday, I asked Christine to come out to the backyard with me for a birthday photoshoot. She was kind of reluctant at first, because she hates it when I chase her around with my camera (so guilty), but I did, eventually, persuade her. And yes, I had to do/say quite a few funny/crazy things to make her laugh, but all in all, we had an amazing time! :)
You might have noticed that the above photos are edited (just basic touch-ups, no actions or anything like that), but still, none of them are SOOCs. Quite unusual for me, but I really wanted to try something different, and I'm very satisfied with the results. Your thoughts? :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my she is gorgeous ♥ Happy Birthday!

    (Great edit, by the way. Thanks for linking up :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, the minimal editing is beautiful
    Catherine
    http://pinklemonadestand2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine is beautiful!! And your pictures are too! :) Happy Birthday, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice portraits. Editing can be a lot of fun, and enhance a photo in really lovely ways. Its fun playing around with!

    Christine has such pretty big blue eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really sweet! Christine is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. What a beautiful "model". You must be really funny to make her smile like that they look really genuine.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous22.6.12

    So cute! Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birth day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, you definitely have a talent.
    Wow.
    xo
    -lotus
    dreamurdreamzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

a single ray of light can brighten even the darkest forest.